Today I will share with all of you the secrets of cold and how to make any room appear bigger, more spacious, or simply stick out among the many in your home.. The secret is just to add color.. Adding color, correctly can transform any room into a modern contemporary jewel.
Enjoy the pics and post...
Sponge painting can make any room look cozy...
- Cream – If you’re not ready for too much color, cream is the perfect solution. It works well with virtually any decor and it will make the space appear larger, which makes it a perfect color for a small room. You don’t have to worry about buying new furniture or changing your theme either because the color is so versatile.
- Pale Green – This is a soft, cool shade that is quickly becoming popular because of the calming environment it creates. Moss or sage shades are preferred because they contain less yellow.
- Bluish-gray – If your home has warmer tones, this shade is probably not a good idea however, if your decor is made up of white, neutral or black, this is a perfect color to compliment what’s already in the space.
- Smoky Lavender – Not only can a light grayish-lavender shade compliment a neutral room, it’s kind of sexy and mysterious too. This is the color to watch for this year!
- Grant Beige – While beige always gets the bland word associated with it, this is a color that can look spectacular in a modern room. Alternatively, if you keep your palette very clean with creams, white and a pinch of black, Grant beige can appear very architectural.
- Focal Point – You must have some WOW factor in the room that provides color. This could be a vibrant canvas, a sculpture or even a large, brightly-colored rug.
- Eggshell and Cream – Don’t be afraid to add a hint of eggshell or cream in the room somewhere, just to create a little depth.
- Flooring – White-washed wood, cork or a honed travertine are ideal. If you must have carpet, choose a wheat, moccasin or tan shade.
- Metal – Chrome, copper, nickle and stainless steel will all add elegance to white and should be used in decorative accents.
- Furniture – Keep furnishings clean with strong geometric lines. A stuffed white couch may look spectacular in a room with color but it’s just too overwhelming for a white room.
- Blue – Tranquility, reliability and harmony are represented by this color of the sky and ocean and can calm and promote creativity. Blue has even been found to lower heart rate.
- Green – If you want to invite feelings of freshness and rejuvenation, green is a color that symbolizes good health.
- Yellow – One of the most peaceful colors is yellow. It promotes enthusiasm, optimism and happiness. The softer the better!
- Orange – This is a color that expresses friendliness and energy but choose your shade wisely or your home could just look like a pumpkin patch.
- Red – Here is a color that demands attention and it is proven that red can increase memory retention.
- Purple – Once reserved for only royalty, purple is an exotic and passionate color that promotes an elevated quality of life and wisdom. Purple can be brash so watch your hue!